Greetings all from NZ, Cheers for the add, who's the best youtubers to watch?

jacktar

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2021
Hi all, appreciate the membership. Quick question as I am just starting out. Curious to get some feedback on which aquarium you tube channels you all prefer to follow, there are heaps of them. Look forward to growing the hobby, thanks.

Reactions: tlindsey

Tj203

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi all, appreciate the membership. Quick question as I am just starting out. Curious to get some feedback on which aquarium you tube channels you all prefer to follow, there are heaps of them. Look forward to growing the hobby, thanks.
I don't have a preference I usually watch a bunch on the problem ,equipment, maintain, or setup. But this forum is an excellent place for information. Between the search and the member you can get an answer to just about any questions. Welcome and enjoy the hobby.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Off the deep end aquatics, king of diy, predatory fins, Paul cuffaro

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Catch em all fishing, Joey slay em. Land shark fishing. Land shark fishing isn’t really an aquarium channel but he has one that he shows every now and then but also a very educational channel along with blue gabe. Those two are the only reason I know how to fillet fish lol

jacktar

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2021
I don't have a preference I usually watch a bunch on the problem ,equipment, maintain, or setup. But this forum is an excellent place for information. Between the search and the member you can get an answer to just about any questions. Welcome and enjoy the hobby.
Gee thanks mate. I've been scrolling through the forums and yep search is brilliant and you all seem like a decent bunch lol. Enjoy I will, cheers

jacktar

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2021
Yep, KODIY was firs to pop up, seen a few of his now, the other two I'm yet to see so will have a crack at em.. Cheers

jacktar

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2021
Catch em all fishing, Joey slay em. Land shark fishing. Land shark fishing isn’t really an aquarium channel but he has one that he shows every now and then but also a very educational channel along with blue gabe. Those two are the only reason I know how to fillet fish lol
Haha, best thing about the internet is you tube I reckon, I can fully service my own cars now!

Reactions: Rtc/tsn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store