Greetings from Malaysia

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, newbie here. Hail from Malaysia (sorry for the poor english).

I just got into this hobby. Before joining in, i used to refer this website before buying fishes and search some info on a certain fish. So, hopefully you sifus here could guide me and give some pointers into becoming a real monster fish hobbyist.

Currently housing 2 weird looking paroon, 4 RTC, 2 ARTC, 1 suncat, 7 TSN, 1 red-bellied pacu and some other white fish sp.

Reactions: Grinch and Chub_by

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome.

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Hi guys, newbie here. Hail from Malaysia (sorry for the poor english).

I just got into this hobby. Before joining in, i used to refer this website before buying fishes and search some info on a certain fish. So, hopefully you sifus here could guide me and give some pointers into becoming a real monster fish hobbyist.

Currently housing 2 weird looking paroon, 4 RTC, 2 ARTC, 1 suncat, 7 TSN, 1 red-bellied pacu and some other white fish sp.
Pictures!

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Awesome pond!! Looks like it would be nice to take a swim in there :)

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
It's only 2' deep but if you wanna swim, there's an unused swimming pool at the back of my house. But the water is green though. So, outgrown fish will be thrown there like the RTC you see if they reach more than 2.5'.

No sideview? How about sideview of this big a** wild climbing perch?

image.jpeg

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
I can completely understand the points you're trying to convey. I guarantee your English is better than my Malay and nice pond.
Yes. 2 feet is enough! Go Pro and swim it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store