Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
I want to order some fish from Toyin. Shipping method is going to be air cargo, and I can pick them up easy. I also have space to quarantine the fish if you need me to hold it for a few days.

I am going to be ordering Guinea lapradei, P Congicus, and Endli Endli. And also a couple of the 10-12 inch gymnarchus Niloticus. This is gonna be good! Finally I can set up my 240 and my buddy's 180 that I am holding for him. He's got an Eheim 2080 for it. And I get to use it till he moves into his house. Anyone interested, lets get this together. I want to do this soon.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Changing my order. I will still get the two Aba's, but now I want the XL Mbu. So, if anyone wants to save shipping, now is the time. I am going to order no matter what.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
I'm just gonna wait Friday. If no one needs to order from Toyin by Friday, I will just go ahead and order my Aba knife, and I dunno, somethin else.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
youre wantin an aba for sure huh, i can tell, ive always wanted one, all i can say is "lucky" :ROFL: good luck to your order!

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Yeah. Only thing is that they get to 167 cm. :lol2: that's only 5'5". So I am really thinking of it, and from what I heard, it is a BIG meanie...bite this, bite that, bite everything. Should I get one?

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
hell yea, id get one if i had a tank to grow it up in for a little while, hell start diggin a pond ( one shovel full of dirt a day) and by the time he gets to 3 ft, youll have a nice pond, i wouldnt care whatd itd take if i had the money, id have one for sure.....people say snakehead this snakehead that, i bet these abas would give a snakehead a hell of a fight, if your not wanting a predator fish:D dont get it but i say GO FOR IT

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Yeah I think I am going to get one...10" I hope. I remember the price for these size back in the dayz is more like $200 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store