Guys you were right need to stay away from Reddit.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Yeah guess so. Honestly forcing people is worse. Like people here told me that my 40B was fine but bigger was always better. I was like "yeah guess these people know their fish" and already I have small plans about getting a bigger tank. I am not under the stress of it being something I MUST have so it helps. I am more like "oh if I ever have the money I will upgrade". People on Reddit go batshit crazy and say you must get a bigger tank NOW and its a MUST and youre an animal abuser if you DONT.
I was once taught by a wise man. “ you can’t teach stupid people, simple things” so no use in even arguing with them.

I was told this regarding a very specific species of cichla and I was ready to defend it against someone who knew way more than I did. It turns out in the long run that I was incorrect about which the true identity was and I came up with the info because of my own (expensive) research. Looking back I’m happy I decided to not argue with the senior fish keeper because I didn’t end up looking like a bigger fool than I already did. Lol.

life lesson learned… I think

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store