Gymnothorax Polyuranodon | The Freshwater Tiger Moray Eel

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Can keep in full fresh for life :) They are found in brackish and fresh both.
Not in a position to but one but extremely interested lol. How much would you say a juvie is at any petstore you see them at. Someday might look into these guys

PartyHacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2019
Not in a position to but one but extremely interested lol. How much would you say a juvie is at any petstore you see them at. Someday might look into these guys
They are not found at any pet stores. Extremely rare. Juvy boring color, take forever to grow. Either way, the cheapest I have ever seen these for online is $200, period. This is the lowest price you will find them for

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

1 2many

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
New Jersey
They are not found at any pet stores. Extremely rare. Juvy boring color, take forever to grow. Either way, the cheapest I have ever seen these for online is $200, period. This is the lowest price you will find them for
It is definitely a rare species to find at a fish store, but just last week I was at Global fish co. in NJ and they had a few 14-15” that were nice and healthy for $175. A couple months ago they had smaller ones in stock. I believe they were $125 each.

PartyHacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2019
It is definitely a rare species to find at a fish store, but just last week I was at Global fish co. in NJ and they had a few 14-15” that were nice and healthy for $175. A couple months ago they had smaller ones in stock. I believe they were $125 each.
Yes Globalfishco deffinitely has them. Exoticfishshop too.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Hello;

I finally got to see these in person. AquariumFishDepot just set up a show tank with large Peacock Cichlids, some synos, and one of these. They really are something special! He is not for sale.

xenacanth9

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2021
Very cool. I've had my G. tile for almost a year, but sort of wish I got a poly. They're just sooo expensive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store