Haf Paralysed Endi

weicong

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2005
Singapore
My Endi is paralyse in her lower half of her body. She did not jump out of tank nor i had a cover on my tank.

She is still eating but much more less than usual. Still still swims around by using her front 2 fins to menovour.

I do not know what happen to her really. There are another 2 endies in the same tank as her, they are both very healthy so i suspect its not internal parasites.

The colouration of the paralysed endi is still the same as before she got this. I was feeding her 100% froggies for ard 3 weeks already. I discovered she was paralysed last friday.

This is the pic when she is still ok. But now she slims down a lot.

Any bro encounter this b4?

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
weicong said:
My Endi is paralyse in her lower half of her body. She did not jump out of tank nor i had a cover on my tank.

She is still eating but much more less than usual. Still still swims around by using her front 2 fins to menovour.

I do not know what happen to her really. There are another 2 endies in the same tank as her, they are both very healthy so i suspect its not internal parasites.

The colouration of the paralysed endi is still the same as before she got this. I was feeding her 100% froggies for ard 3 weeks already. I discovered she was paralysed last friday.

This is the pic when she is still ok. But now she slims down a lot.

Any bro encounter this b4?
cld it be just a new behavioural prob?

maybe observe her for a while more...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store