Happy day, no victims

adnan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Bulgaria
Hi guys!
This morning as usual I up early and one of my routine is to drink a cup of coffee and the same time to feed my fish. So what was my surprise in my flowerhorn tank when I switch up the light- the heater was broken, obviously by my pet. Of course I instinctively off the electricity, the fish was swimming like nothing happened, grumpy as usual lol. So guys that was lesson learned for me. If you have very aggressive cichlids just use protected type of heaters.

Some pictures about the situation
[URL=http://s92.photobucket.com/user/adnany1/media/6A8F257C-4D9D-419F-B88F-79BCA63741BC_zpsye7jzy1w.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s92.photobucket.com/user/adnany1/media/2F0E1B26-7E6F-42C2-8F58-A9ABF5D499BB_zpsbtrezjg0.jpg.html][/URL]

He is really grumpy fish, look at his watch like saying to me- "What the f*** do you want?"
[URL=http://s92.photobucket.com/user/adnany1/media/77E18A4F-770E-44DA-B22D-063FACBE5892_zpsfdamfhom.jpg.html][/URL]

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
Good to know that ur fh is doing well. That's one of my fears esp mine was banging the glass and the cover.

Reactions: adnan

LouhanKp

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
Same happened to me with goldfishes before.Idk how the heater was broken but nothing happened to goldfish.Then i put my hand in tank without switching off electricity.I got shocked a bit :D Still i am curious about how the goldfishes were fine and i got shocked .)

#.$

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2017
Texas
Lol wtf do you want captions thay photo great. ny.subway ny.subway this is also a fesr of mine which is why it goes in the sump lol

fisheatfish

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
OC, CA
Same happened to me with goldfishes before.Idk how the heater was broken but nothing happened to goldfish.Then i put my hand in tank without switching off electricity.I got shocked a bit :D Still i am curious about how the goldfishes were fine and i got shocked .)
Goldfish busted the heater cuz it was too freakn hot. Lol! Was the heater used to keep the water from freezing solid? All the goldfish & kois I've ever had likes it cold.

Reactions: JGotti

LouhanKp

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
Goldfish busted the heater cuz it was too freakn hot. Lol! Was the heater used to keep the water from freezing solid? All the goldfish & kois I've ever had likes it cold.
Aquarium was staying at a cold place.Water could easily fall to 40s so i dont think goldfish broke it because it was freakn hot.I kept the water at 70s

Dainbramage

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2015
Fish survive this because you have to be grounded hence don't stick your hand in there because you are. Unplug first!

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
The goldfish are in the water, and the electricity is flowing through the water into the ground, not necessarily them. You had a foot on the floor and a hand in the tank, so the power flowed through you.

Reactions: LouhanKp
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store