Hard time getting them to pair up

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
If I were you I would put a flower pot base or a large piece of slate in that front area she seems to like. Honestly she looks like she cant find a spot to start cleaning because of all the plastic square divider material in the gravel. Lay down a flower pot base. That will help a lot I bet. Why do you have all that plastic in your gravel???

Reactions: JGotti and tlindsey

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
+1 on the ceramic pot, maybe remove all the plastic crates on the bottom to so she can dig in and play with the gravel. I usually bump the heat to 86-88.

Reactions: JGotti

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
If I were you I would put a flower pot base or a large piece of slate in that front area she seems to like. Honestly she looks like she cant find a spot to start cleaning because of all the plastic square divider material in the gravel. Lay down a flower pot base. That will help a lot I bet. Why do you have all that plastic in your gravel???
The plastic was supposed support the rocks it was originally a community tank for other fish I no longer have I was going to try to add more sand but I stop liking it I'm going to add natural looking gravel. Thanks for the advice I will be adding a flower pot I will update if I get them to spawn

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
River rocks or something close to it, not a lot tho jus to play and dig in it. Would be good too if its a little bare on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store