Has Anyone Else Heard That Monster May Be Getting Shut Down?

Amphilophus88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2009
Holland
How the hell do you die from caffeine in combination with sugar and a bit of supplements that are also used in the fitness world (like Carnitine and Ginseng).
It's not like it's crack or something.
Look at the ingedients in there, it's really nothing special.

And even if she did die from it, she might as well have died from any other energydrink as well.

Eyebedam

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
Makin a Poo
Actually who really cares? It's sad that the world has turned to a bunch of folks that sue every chance they can for their own bad decisions. Common sense should tell you not to drink excessive amounts of highly caffeinated beverages, with medical problems.. Coffee is hot, cigarettes are bad for you. You choose to do these things, deal with the effects.

Ryan144

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
new jersey
Rockstar FTW :headbang2-I'll slam one of the 24oz cans every so often because I've found that it can actually minimize the effects of a migraine.
Caffeine helps get rid of headaches. I was getting migraines for a while and the best cure for me was advil and mountain dew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CarvinSigX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Illinois
Caffeine helps get rid of headaches. I was getting migraines for a while and the best cure for me was advil and mountain dew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I thought headaches were a symptom of caffeine withdrawal.

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City

Pontis Lebowski

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2012
Under Water Bolling Lane
I used to drink 1 or 2 16oz monsters a day. It lasted for about 2 years. I stopped because I started having irregular heart beats. I haven't had a problem since. I do agree that people are responsible for themselves. I stopped because I could tell it was harming me.

Problem becomes when they market to kids and try to blow off the truth about how harmful they can be. Cigarettes and alcohol have warning with them. Maybe energy drinks should too.

But in my heart.......I want monster to go under. Their law suite against this web site is so ridiculous. So anything that can hurt them is good for me. I hope they get buried with a million stupid law suites like they are giving to MFK.
Sent from my XT897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store