Hello everyone ?

LifeT

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi all
My name is Dom I live in the midlands ,England , just working my way around the site and stumbled accross this section and thought it would be rude to not say hello ??. I have 5 tanks all tropical set ups , quite new to the hobby but loving it .... maybe a little to much , I'll post info & pics on my tanks soon as I find a suitable place to do so , but for now hello all love the site , it's already helped me so much prior to becoming a member as most of my googling ( is that a word?) Led me here so I've signed up to learn more & maybe help others if & when I can.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Welcome Dom. That’s exactly how I ended up here too. Now watch as time passes how the mts( multi tank syndrome) turns into mlts (multiple large tank syndrome). Before you know it you will be breeding fish the size of medium to large sized dogs. Lol

Good luck

LifeT

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2019
Welcome Dom. That’s exactly how I ended up here too. Now watch as time passes how the mts( multi tank syndrome) turns into mlts (multiple large tank syndrome). Before you know it you will be breeding fish the size of medium to large sized dogs. Lol

Good luck
??? mlts , yes I think I may have very early symptoms already ?, well I feel I'm in the right place for such a condition.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Yes MLTS is a very catching disease. It's all starts off calm enough.
For me I was given a 55gal for free. Next thing I know I got a second 55gal. Shortly there after the 55s somehow both turned into 125s.....

LifeT

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes MLTS is a very catching disease. It's all starts off calm enough.
For me I was given a 55gal for free. Next thing I know I got a second 55gal. Shortly there after the 55s somehow both turned into 125s.....
Haha yes I look at furniture in different rooms now thinking would that side board look better with a fish tank or swap the sofa for a large fish tank and get bean bags ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store