Hello from n.e washington

lisa1965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2016
newport wa.
pretty new to hobby, started last Feb. with 5 flower horns and 2 blood parrots only have one flower left and the 2 parrots .all got hex .I felt so bad was told they were easy and tough fish for a beginner lol I've learned a lot since then. I have three tanks now.. a 55 gal. with 3 angels and 2 discus ,Chinese pleco, and a weather loach .125 gal. with 1 mutt flowerhorn 6 or 7 in. 2 blood parrots ,14'' sail fin pleco and a big weather loach.. just bought a 380 gal. which needs plumbed to 160 gal sump I bought as well lol ,knew I wanted a monster fish so go big right . but plumbing is not my thing maybe cause I'm a woman or this tank was built for reef salt. It has 2 weirs on back wall with one 2'' hole in bottom of each weir ..front wall of weir boxes has 3 1'' holes.. ill have to get a pic up maybe someone can figure out what they were doing..,boyfriend is building a stand as we speak so once its up I'm thinking a pair of dovii or black nasty maybe umbee's haven't decided still learning on each fish... what would you all pick for your first monster thanks, Lisa

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Welcome aboard :) Post a pic and someone will gladly help you out with how the overflows function.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Welcome aboard. WA resident here as well. Plumbing is something we can help with. I would recommend you start a thread in the setup/filtration section and post some pics. We have some very knowledgeable members who do a lot of plumbing. I would be happy to help as well. Setup is a passion of mine.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

lisa1965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2016
newport wa.
Welcome aboard. WA resident here as well. Plumbing is something we can help with. I would recommend you start a thread in the suptup/filtration section and post some pics. We have some very knowledgeable members who do a lot of plumbing. I would be happy to help as well. Setup is a passion of mine.
awsome

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Washington here as well, welcome to the site, :)

Reactions: lisa1965
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store