Hello, new here and could use some help

Bloodysheep

Feeder Fish
Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone :)

I actually made an account here to try and get some help on a daughter site, aquaria central.
My friends joined that site and I registered an account, but it was pending for approval for 24hrs+ and then got instantly banned. I can't find an email address or anyone to contact about it and the site is warning me not to make a new account.
Thought someone on here could help - if not directly, then maybe someone who is on that site can refer the email of an admin there who could help me? This happened a while ago and I decided not to bother with the site, but now all my friends from a different fishkeeping site have moved there.

Thank you ^^ I would've sent a PM to a mod but I can't until I make enough posts, I believe.

Reactions: jjohnwm

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Chicxulub Chicxulub This man should be able to help you.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Unfortunately my ability to help on AC is very limited. The sites are owned by the same LLC, but otherwise don't really have anything to do with each other. I'll forward this post to the owner who can hopefully bridge the gap.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Who owns it? I didn't see anty 'admin' over there.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Hello everyone :)

I actually made an account here to try and get some help on a daughter site, aquaria central.
My friends joined that site and I registered an account, but it was pending for approval for 24hrs+ and then got instantly banned. I can't find an email address or anyone to contact about it and the site is warning me not to make a new account.
Thought someone on here could help - if not directly, then maybe someone who is on that site can refer the email of an admin there who could help me? This happened a while ago and I decided not to bother with the site, but now all my friends from a different fishkeeping site have moved there.

Thank you ^^ I would've sent a PM to a mod but I can't until I make enough posts, I believe.
You should just stay on mfk. Ask ur friends to join here. Better than the rest!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Who owns it? I didn't see anty 'admin' over there.
neoprodigy neoprodigy owns the Monster Aquaria Network which encompasses several sites. I am the site manager for MFK, responsible for keeping the site on the rails on behalf of neo. A guy who goes by RBishop on AC is the site manager over there, doing the same thing.

You should just stay on mfk. Ask ur friends to join here. Better than the rest!
I wholeheartedly agree with this! B Bloodysheep

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
neoprodigy neoprodigy owns the Monster Aquaria Network which encompasses several sites. I am the site manager for MFK, responsible for keeping the site on the rails on behalf of neo. A guy who goes by RBishop on AC is the site manager over there, doing the same thing.

I wholeheartedly agree with this! B Bloodysheep
OK, good to know. I know RB. :)

Reactions: Chicxulub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store