hello - new to the site

suemack

Feeder Fish
Mar 20, 2004
New Zealand
hi there [smilie=biggrin.gif]

- followed a link from one of the fishy forums and have been just sitting for some time admiring some of the amazing photography here

joined because I love fish and photography and would like to improve the pics I take. I got my first digi camera late last yr and am gradually improving ....photo editing skills are still very limited.

really would appreciate any help/critique any of you can offer as I feel this is the only way to learn....to improve the pics I take

sue

suemack

Feeder Fish
Mar 20, 2004
New Zealand
thank you :D

it amazes me how many friends I've found since I joined my first forum.....only got a puter mid last yr (total newbie) and discovered the wonders of the net. All in all last yr was a very exciting time and a huge learning curve.

is photography 101 just for fishy pics or other subjects as well?

sue

ccplim

Jan 8, 2005
Singapore
www.avianwatchasia.org
I do agreed with you. I have also made many friends since I started about 1.5 years back and we even have meetup sessions with some locals.

Though we are mainly into aquatic photography. We do welcome other pics as well. Who knows? You might be able to learn some new tricks or technique through those.

suemack

Feeder Fish
Mar 20, 2004
New Zealand
there's something new to be learned each day.... [smilie=huh.gif] well for me there is.....specially when it comes to the digi camera and photography

okay

....have just posted my first pic.....bit nerve-wracking (and then the image was too big - had to resize it)

sue

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store