Hello.

Erin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2004
vancouver
I'm sorry for posting in the equipment section without first introducing myself.

I recently bought a Nikon D70 after getting frustrated with the slow shutter speed of my point and shoot. I want to photograph my freshwater planted tanks.

I don't have any experience with photography but hope to learn. It seems to be the next natural level to take with my planted tanks. I expect I'll be to embarrassed to post any photos on this board until I get a little experience under my belt.

The camera is beautiful and it looks like its going to take time and dedication to do it any justice. Hopefully I'll find both.

Erin

G

hey Erin

Welcome to APF, this IS the right place for what you are looking to achieve.

Re: being emberrassed to post your pics, that may be the wrong way to go about it. If you do post your pics, you will get advice on what to do differently and will improve because of it. If you do not, you will never give us the tools to work with to help you :) :) Hope to see the pics soon. Please post a lot of info with the pics about your setup and lighting.
Ed

Erin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2004
vancouver
Thanks, Ed. Your right about posting pictures. As soon as I know the basic operations of the camera I will post a few.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store