Hello!

BIGJchar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2019
Cincinnati, Ohio
New to the forum here. Was doing some research on a sump build and the guy who built it dropped your all's name so here I am. I've been out of the fish tank game for quite awhile but I'm back finally and in style I believe. My first tank I had was a 75 gallon and I have always wanted a bigger one. Well luck finally went my way and I'm the proud new owner of a 72" X 24" X 30" Tank I think its a 210 or 220 gallon. It came pre-drilled with 2 overflows and a Coralife 72" light I know the light retails somewhere are 1,500 dollars. It has 3 250 watt bulbs and 4 or 5 bluish night time bulbs and a set of florescence lights and some higher output looking florescence lights as well. Everything works as it should but one of the 250 watt bulbs is burnt out so I'll be replacing that soon. Looking to try to buy a 55 gallon or 75 gallon tank to use as a sump. I'm definitely new to the over flow thing but I'm sure I'll learn. Hope to learn a lot here!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Welcome to the fishy family!

Post up a thread in he DIY section and I am sure you will get the help your looking for.

I to returned from a long break from the hobby. There is soo much more information available now it boggles the mind. Take it nice and slow and in no time at all you will have an amazing aquarium to stare at for hours. Remember the hobby is more of an around the globe endurance treck than a drag race. Took me the last two years to figure that one out.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
:welcome:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store