HELP!!!!!!!!! bicher wondered under ugf filter panels!!

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
My bicher found an opening to the under gravel filter panels know hes wondering through the waste! My stand only supurts the frame of the tank so I can wach my bicher through the bottom. how can I safely retreave him without tearing up the gravel and filters.

hoss62773

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2006
colorado
is your filter pannel divided in 2 or is it one piece?

if divided, you could try and lift the center and support it until it wanders out.

I had a spotted raphael cat live down there for about a week until i figured out what happened.

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
My Reed fish found out how to get down there, as well. When he's hungry, he comes out. If you really don't like him down there, you might want to try making a very secure place for him to hide above the substrate. When he comes out, block him from going back. He just wants a dark, secure place to hide. My Reedfish has been doing this for months. I finally decided to jut let him be. If I put frozen bloodworms, brine shrimp, human food type shrimp, or ground up beef heart in the tank, he comes out very quikly. I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
NO! fabio died?!!!
sorry

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
messiner said:
NO! fabio died?!!!
sorry
WTF!! no, hes fine now. I waited and wached him arise from a tube and then he stared at me with a menacing smile :grinyes: . I think that the thing knew I was going to go crazy trying to get it out :ROFL: . ther are a 2 wood caves and 3-4 cleaverly made lace rock caves and a giant false plant that he is happy loafing in when hes not in his own lace cave

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store