help buff up my parrot

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
my smaller parrot (3-3.5") is finally comming out of its shell. before, it was bullied by my female rd, and stayed in a little cave. the rd started breeding, and the little parrot got most of its upper scale beaten off. i moved it tyo my mainy amazon style community 55. it slowly came out more, and felt safe in the tank. a month or 2 later, he has now made a full recovery, the injured part white, but healty.
the parrot is coloring up, digging, showing dominance over the other fish, and basically acting like the alpha. i know this this part is crucial in its growth, and if i do it right i could see i major size increase fast. he has claimed a half of the tank, and dug his main cave downd to the ugf. i plan to bump his caroitines (shrimp) up a little, but what else can i do? i hope to get it to the point where it can join the the larger cichlids in my other 55

fishtankdork

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
pa
to buff any fish up i take about 4-5 high qualty pellets, two diff hikaris, 2 fh pellets <parrots will benfit from them too> and 1 other high quality pellet, mix them all up in a giant bag, and feed the mix 3 times a day, morning, lunch, dinner.
they will be fat in nooooo time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store