Help moving live rock and corals

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
They brought it in and most likely will be able to leave without a problem. Only thing is freight elevators if its an office building lol you might need permission and etc.

Whats the dimensions on this?
If they're giving you the protein skimmer and pump and everything that will add up in value to sell.

My fathers a salt water person and its 10 times easily more expensive than freshwater plus the salinity issue and so on.
If it's where I think it is it is in a ground floor cardiology office under renovation.

My brother is pitching in $250 and will get the corals and rock and skimmers and reef lighting. I'll keep pumps and sump and put LEDS for freshwater. I think he's getting a steal but I have to use his truck and trailer to transport it anyways.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I forgot how much live rock is per lb but corals on the other hand are expensive. Transporting is going to be a pain. Like someone stated it will take a while cleaning out the tank then gotta take out plumbing and all sorts of things.Wrap it around so no scratches then have to pick up the 100lb at minimum sand and toss it. It'll be worth it at the end.

Good luck. Post a thread about the "build" plumbing and setting up.

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
I finally got a chance to see this tank, its in a second floor medical office thats undergoing renovation. holy cow its huge. One problem i see is that anemones have attached to the Tunez circulation pumps, It looks like one isnt working as its to clogged and the other is working but covered fairly well, Is there a method of enticing them to loosen up? Or should i remove the pumps and just place them in the totes and see if they detach on their own.

This will be a take down on this next weekend coming up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store