Help with bloated ray? Or pregnant and bloated

batang_mcdo

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
Manila
I have a ray which i'm suspecting is pregnant. Its a black diamond, how
Many months are they pregnant before they gove birth? I'm suspecting this ray if pregnant is 2 monthS yesterday i might have overfed her, dropped pellets akd then also dropped lots of shrimp which they were not able
To finish, i dis remove the uneaten shrimps , today i checked and she was bigger than normal and did mot eat at all, she looks bloated. Is epsom salt safe for ray if pregnant?

also checked the ph and it had dropped ahain, i've been having problem with my tanks ph . I have now added a big bag of crushed coral, should have added it right away when i got the crushed corals but was planning to clean one chamber of my sump first.

any tips/advice? She's not moving much :( usually she would be on the glass begging for food .

batang_mcdo

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
Manila
Thanks , my ph earlier got to 5+ , i did a 50% water change and dosed with prime and added some crushed corals, tested tonight and there was some ammonia, .5mg/l to 1mg/l but closer to the color
Of .5mg. Ph tonight is 7.5. Inhave also dosed with epsom salt earlier. 1 tanlespoon per 10
Gal.

tried toget pictures earlier but was not ablemto because of the reflection on the glass from the sunlight.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Thanks , my ph earlier got to 5+ , i did a 50% water change and dosed with prime and added some crushed corals, tested tonight and there was some ammonia, .5mg/l to 1mg/l but closer to the color
Of .5mg. Ph tonight is 7.5. Inhave also dosed with epsom salt earlier. 1 tanlespoon per 10
Gal.

tried toget pictures earlier but was not ablemto because of the reflection on the glass from the sunlight.

This makes no sense to me. Can you post your parameters
Ammonia
Nitrite
Nitrate
Ph
And we need pics to be able to help you out with this.
Then you can post your tank, filtration stocking and wc schedule.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store