Bronze Tier Hendre, Notable Contributor

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Calm down, everybody that deserves a badge will get them in time. You just have to be patient.

Reactions: PGJE and Hendre

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I vote YES! Was planning to nominate Hendre Hendre myself, but hadn't got around to it. Really great to see someone this young at the level of fishkeeping he has risen to. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this young man!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
IMO there are several members that deserve recognition well ahead of this guy. dan518, fathomer, jsowdi, gangster, etc etc. Even duanes and the bigger the better do not have contributor badges, but this guy will? lol
sorry Hizzle, see no point on posting this. be nice. If you not like, then do not second or 3rd or what ever and nominate who you do like on a dif thread. Again dissing a person that has been nominated is just bad form. :cheers:

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Goodness guys! My jaw dropped when I saw this thread! All I can say is a massive thanks to you all, it's been a massive pleasure spending close to 3 years with you all. How time flies!

I second that emotion.
Yeah, got my support.
thumbs up here. :cool-1:
I'd be proud to give him my vote, he deserves it.
Thanks everyone!

Count me in for an admin vote. Nice to see you growing as a member and fish keeper, Hendre Hendre , keep after it young man! :thumbsup:
Means a lot!

I vote YES! Was planning to nominate Hendre Hendre myself, but hadn't got around to it. Really great to see someone this young at the level of fishkeeping he has risen to. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this young man!
Thanks! I've pretty much hit the peak of tanks in my room haha, soon I'll have to pack up for uni (Screams internally) but that won't be the end of my story!

Got my vote for sure. Hendre Hendre was one of the people who welcomed me here. seeing how young he was, just shows to prove that age doesn’t necessarily matter as long as you are contributing useful information.
Always trying to help :)

IMO there are several members that deserve recognition well ahead of this guy. dan518, fathomer, jsowdi, gangster, etc etc. Even duanes and the bigger the better do not have contributor badges, but this guy will? lol
I agree, but this is a bit of an insult. I get what you mean but there's nothing stopping you from nominating these people. Just pop a thread with some links and I'm sure they'll get the recognition they deserve!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Soooo... Nominate them?

There's 131,000+ members on this site. I don't know everyone

Edit-

Also, are you sure about all that? TBTB and Duanes are the third and fifth mostly highly decorated members on the forum.

Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png Untitled-3.png

Last edited:

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
Hendre Hendre has my vote too

He also joined our South African forum a while ago as a young man without the world of experience but has always contributed where he could and has since grown and excelled and always willing to help
Earlier this year, our Competition coordinator took to ill health and could no longer do it
Hendre volunteered to help and has done an outstanding job as a competition coordinator
I know this is maybe not relevant to this nomination but it does show this young man's passion and willingness to learn and help others

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store