Here's Hoping

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
My brother-in-law is debating wether he should build garden boxes or a small above ground pond in his back yard. Guess which gets my vote. :drool: I can build him a 12'x8'x2.5', about 1770g, filtered pond with two 750gph pumps for under $600. If he gives me the go ahead it will end containing redsided dace, gambusia, sunnies, brown bullheads, and a lmbass, plus a few crawdads. The plants will be in pots, except for some elodea, and be bullrusf and pygmy water lilies. Wish me luck. :cheers:

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
:hitting:
piranha45 said:
I send all the luck I've ever had in the world your way.
:hitting:

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
guppy said:
My brother-in-law is debating wether he should build garden boxes or a small above ground pond in his back yard. Guess which gets my vote. :drool: I can build him a 12'x8'x2.5', about 1770g, filtered pond with two 750gph pumps for under $600. If he gives me the go ahead it will end containing redsided dace, gambusia, sunnies, brown bullheads, and a lmbass, plus a few crawdads. The plants will be in pots, except for some elodea, and be bullrusf and pygmy water lilies. Wish me luck. :cheers:

I've built a few ponds myself let me know guppy if he gives you the go a head drop me a line and I can help with filter and pound designs. what ever you do make sure you have a good backing material under your liner or you will be in trouble in two seasons. GOOOD LUCK

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store