Hey all. I have a serious South American Cichlid addiction....

Mommameggers

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2019
So it all started with my son rescuing fish from local box chain stores or so he thought in his mind and I researched how to save them. This went on for months. We quickly went from one tank to 4. ? well this is how it became my therapy. And then my hobby. Well it quickly became my addiction... I was in an accident and besides my kids I love tending to my fish! My husband thinks I’ve lost my mind. My son and I still bond over fish but I have gotten him to stop rescuing (well what he thought was rescuing) fish. My tanks are taking over our basement. And I can only have one display tank in our living room. But it’s awesome how even now my husband loves to show off all my beautiful fish when we have visitors...❤❣

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
So it all started with my son rescuing fish from local box chain stores or so he thought in his mind and I researched how to save them. This went on for months. We quickly went from one tank to 4. ? well this is how it became my therapy. And then my hobby. Well it quickly became my addiction... I was in an accident and besides my kids I love tending to my fish! My husband thinks I’ve lost my mind. My son and I still bond over fish but I have gotten him to stop rescuing (well what he thought was rescuing) fish. My tanks are taking over our basement. And I can only have one display tank in our living room. But it’s awesome how even now my husband loves to show off all my beautiful fish when we have visitors...❤❣
It is some awsome therapy isnt it!? I also had many tanks like alot of the people on here... it can be good bit can be bad too haha... you may find yourself with too many fish that dont get along with eachother... then you buy more tanks to split them up and so forth, but it has been a blessing having something to stray my mind away from the tougher times! Good luck with your hobby!

Mommameggers

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2019
It is some awsome therapy isnt it!? I also had many tanks like alot of the people on here... it can be good bit can be bad too haha... you may find yourself with too many fish that dont get along with eachother... then you buy more tanks to split them up and so forth, but it has been a blessing having something to stray my mind away from the tougher times! Good luck with your hobby!
Thankfully I haven’t run into that problem... may you have many more good time than bad! Prayers fish comrade!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store