Hey from Philippines.

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
I'm E.C. =) There goes for my initials, you see NSA is after me. Kidding, Obama I love you as a politician, nothing more nothing less.
I'm a newbie to fish keeping and I'm wondering about those Filipinos or others who's which (anybody also is acceptable) generous to share their knowledge regarding such hobby. BTW, my pet consist of Oscar, Polypterus Senegalus 3x, Albino Poly Sen 2x and 1 Delhezi. I'm planning to add up for more but I need to set up my tank first for that. I really do want to pet this fish when they're much like babies, it seems juvi's for me works fine rather than those in sub-adults stage. =) Thanks and Thanks. God bless and guidance people.

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
Also I like to add, after some years, I might go to Visayas and Mindanao to search for some oddball fish. Not to get into market or something but to discover more of the fish that is there to be seen and enjoyed. =) Our rivers/lakes/ etc. definitely has a lot to offer... I just wonder who and when will be someone to get into gears and dive. Well I'm into that also so stay tuned. =)

Death03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
Philippines
I'm from Philippines! I am in fishkeeping for almost 2 years now though I'm a teenager my family supports my hobby :headbang2welcome sa MFK bago lang din ako dito. Happy Fishkeeping sir :nilly:

Death03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
Philippines
I'm from Philippines! I am in fishkeeping for almost 2 years now though I'm a teenager my family supports my hobby :headbang2welcome sa MFK bago lang din ako dito. Happy Fishkeeping sir :nilly:

EDIT: TAGAL na pala netong thread nato sorry haha

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
welcome to mfk.......... enjoy.. and learn.. and most of all make friends.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Welcome to mfk, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask someone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store