hey old guys!!!

rweedon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
pullman washington
anyone been in the hobby long enough to have kept a walking catfish? what is the oddest fish that you have ever kept maybe something that is not available anymore?

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
why are u asking older guys? :screwy:

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Never had a walking cat, oddest thing I've had was a candiru.

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
When I lived in South Florida you could see them crossing the road, after a rainstorm you could find them by the hundreds in the ditches.

cenecker

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Eternal, Impenetrable Darkness
Yeah, not to be redundant but I hear they are IMPOSSIBLE to keep in the tank, you have to you a full glass top and put like 50 bricks on it.

tropicalfishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2005
Long Sault, Ont. Canada
Old guys? I'm not too old. I sell walking cats in my shop. Not a big seller cause not too many people can keep em. I sold to a customer, it just killed 2 oscars, a red devil and big pleco, mind you he's around 16 inches now, pretty mean :shakehead

rweedon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
pullman washington
tropicalfishguy said:
Old guys? I'm not too old. I sell walking cats in my shop. Not a big seller cause not too many people can keep em. I sold to a customer, it just killed 2 oscars, a red devil and big pleco, mind you he's around 16 inches now, pretty mean :shakehead
I think they are illegal in all 50 states I am only 22 and I think that they became illegal in the mid to late 70's and that is why i said old guys probably should have used something else...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store