HI FIN BLACK GHOST KNIFE

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
wow awesome. just so you know I had 2 black ghost knifes that where small and they where both killed, I got another one about 5in he's doing well. I would put him with mellow fish, he won't stand up for himself.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice pick up.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
wow awesome. just so you know I had 2 black ghost knifes that where small and they where both killed, I got another one about 5in he's doing well. I would put him with mellow fish, he won't stand up for himself.
THANKS I have a large pair of black ghost knives and a vanilla ghost knife they all stand up for themselves just fine. All my ghost are kept in aggressive community tanks. And I have raised them all from small sizes like this little guy.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
THANKS I have a large pair of black ghost knives and a vanilla ghost knife they all stand up for themselves just fine. All my ghost are kept in aggressive community tanks. And I have raised them all from small sizes like this little guy.

oh, I guess you got lucky. I think at this size they get bullied for food a lot too

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
oh, I guess you got lucky. I think at this size they get bullied for food a lot too
Don't think it's luck all my ghost are aggressive feeders and hold their own with other aggressive fish you may have been unlucky.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
Don't think it's luck all my ghost are aggressive feeders and hold their own with other aggressive fish you may have been unlucky.

yeah probably, I was bummed out bc my local fish store had a full grown one and wanted to keep it as an example.

HPNO300

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2019
How on earth are you this lucky that you are able to find a hifin and a blushing ghost knife? I have been looking everywhere for them and no one can seem to special order them for me.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Update? :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store