Hi from Australia

Peach02

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2019
Australia
Hey I just signed up today :) Im mainly into saltwater but am planning a Oscar tank and have a few questions about this forum
1. Where do I find the rules?
2. Why am I a feeder fish and how do I not be a feeder fish?
3. Is there a unanswered threads section?

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hey and welcome! We'll be sure to help you to the best of our knowledge on anything you may need! The rules link isnt working for me currently but a summarization would be: Be respectful, dont troll, your avatar must be aquatics related, comply with your state/country laws regarding owned pets/dont post anything that shows you breaking them, and listen to moderators and admids. Nothing crazy. To rank up you simply add to your post count, over time your tier will change so no worries about that haha. Finally, there isnt really an unanswered threads section there are just sections with unanswered threads in them.

Reactions: Peach02

Peach02

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2019
Australia
H
Hey and welcome! We'll be sure to help you to the best of our knowledge on anything you may need! The rules link isnt working for me currently but a summarization would be: Be respectful, dont troll, your avatar must be aquatics related, comply with your state/country laws regarding owned pets/dont post anything that shows you breaking them, and listen to moderators and admids. Nothing crazy. To rank up you simply add to your post count, over time your tier will change so no worries about that haha. Finally, there isnt really an unanswered threads section there are just sections with unanswered threads in them.
okay cool thank you. What are the different ranks?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store