Housing asian with silver arowana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yeah right. Thats why he said he doesn't even know what/where Illinois is. Implying he's never even seen it. Come on, you're smarter than that, aren't you?
"don’t even know what illinois is"
While talking in a language young American kids talk. "git gud" and stuff like that. Something a kid from Vietnam would never even think about saying. Literally.

5 days ago he was looking to buy a Silver Aro in 63031 (Missouri), and actually just pumped it not even an hour ago. Yeah, right... he's probably having his uncle ship him the fish from Missouri to Vietnam, right?
The point is... who cares the guy said hes from vietnam. Who cares if its b.s.
Of course its b.s whats the point of lamenting about it
Sheesh you guys are quite the detectives

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hell yeah, lets support the kids with their stupid decisions! Lets not tell them that it's not good/legal what they're doing! Fu*k it! Right?

You gotta be pretty ignorant to not give a sh*t. And it's got nothing at all to do with the "OG's" not posting anymore.
The comment was made earlier in the thread. He was set straight. Done deal. Oh please if its about setting him straight why not send a pm instead of piggy backing off of what was already said.

I hope he requests to get the thread deleted.

Regeneration

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2015
Vietnam
Yeah right. Thats why he said he doesn't even know what/where Illinois is. Implying he's never even seen it. Come on, you're smarter than that, aren't you?
"don’t even know what illinois is"
While talking in a language young American kids talk. "git gud" and stuff like that. Something a kid from Vietnam would never even think about saying. Literally.

5 days ago he was looking to buy a Silver Aro in 63031 (Missouri), and actually just pumped it not even an hour ago. Yeah, right... he's probably having his uncle ship him the fish from Missouri to Vietnam, right?
m8 u think ur some kind of soccer pro amirite? dont be mad cuz u have a guppy tank, now gtfo my thread clearly you know nothin about the topic, move elsewhere kid, smd too, also, gitgud m8

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
m8 u think ur some kind of soccer pro amirite? dont be mad cuz u have a guppy tank, now gtfo my thread clearly you know nothin about the topic, move elsewhere kid, smd too, also, gitgud m8
Lol Leo Messi Leo Messi has a stunning Blue Base Xback in his (not guppy) tank, I think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to keeping these fish.

Also as Fat Homer Fat Homer says breaking the law isn't condoned here, hence perhaps the strong replies from some -- by offering you assistance/info some might feel like they are an 'accessory' to a possible crime, which also doesn't make the site look good, esp. when it's common knowledge US gov't officials regularly peruse this site, (and esp. the Asian Arowana sub-forum). Sheesh, if I were you I'd be more worried about getting a knock on the door by wildlife officials (if you're really not in Vietnam) than I would about being chided on an online forum.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Im just wondering, if your in vietnam why not ask ppl who keep asian aro there? Why bother asking ppl in MFK were most of us are in the US. I mean yeah maybe someone here keeps asian aro but of course they wont say a word cause they dont wanna get introuble. So why waste time here?

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...nes-for-posting-in-the-arowanas-forum.393237/

Thread posted at the wrong forum will be moved.

Before you start a thread or post anything, please ask yourself these questions.

1. Is this the right forum to start this thread? Every other species have their specific forums dedicated to them.

2. Has this topic or question been posted before? Use the search function to search for relevant topic that you have questions on. If you could not find any, then you post.

3. If you have a question, give more substantial information like what you have done and what are your observations. This will allow other members to aid you better.

4. If you have an opinion or a comment to pass, be tactful and state your reasons. Do not result in flamming!!!!!

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...nes-for-posting-in-the-arowanas-forum.393237/

Thread posted at the wrong forum will be moved.

Before you start a thread or post anything, please ask yourself these questions.

1. Is this the right forum to start this thread? Every other species have their specific forums dedicated to them.

2. Has this topic or question been posted before? Use the search function to search for relevant topic that you have questions on. If you could not find any, then you post.

3. If you have a question, give more substantial information like what you have done and what are your observations. This will allow other members to aid you better.

4. If you have an opinion or a comment to pass, be tactful and state your reasons. Do not result in flamming!!!!!
True enough Galatspeedz buddy, though when (very likely) illegal activities are involved, which has possible ramifications to the site itself or its reputation (e.g. our members being seen as encouraging such activity), then I would think there are other forum rules that supersede clause 4. If someone (very likely) intends to use people's info to engage in a (very likely) illegal activity, they at least have a right to know that before giving said info, don't they? If someone went into the Lounge and asked for advice on how they could cheat the IRS, as much as everyone hates the IRS I'm pretty sure that person would be flamed to a crisp, regardless of clause 4.

Further, like it or not, I think clause 4 also tends to go out the door when an OP (or any poster on a thread for that matter) is seen flaming other people's threads. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? And it's even worse when an OP flames responders to their posts who ask simple questions of clarification, then such a person shouldn't be surprised if they're flamed hard right back -- ESP. if an OP is blatantly lying or trying to mislead people.

And Frank, love you buddy but c'mon, it's kind of surprising to see you supporting clause 4 so heartily here when you very possibly hold the MFK record for causing threads to be closed ;) -- like me I don't think you'll ever be famous for being tactful or laid back when things get a bit heated. :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
OP is in fact from Illinois, keeping a red Asian would in fact be illegal.

headbanger_jib headbanger_jib keeps an Asian with his silvers. Best look at his threads.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store