How had Plasma Treatments? I just did

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Plasma Lift is a pretty interesting procedure that uses person's blood for rejuvenation. Well, not really blood, but Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. Plasma is the clear part of our blood. During centrifugation, red blood cells are separated from plasm, leaving the amber colored liquid. The plasma than spun again in order to concentrate platelets. The final, solution produces plasma with about 6 time more platelets than in regular blood.

These platelets release special growth factors that lead to tissue healing. By using the concentrated platelets, the growth factors are increased many folds. PRP injections do not work right away, like botox or hyaluronic acid fillers. The results are seen over a period of time. Usually, from 1 to 3 months. Most common effects of plasma lift are improved skin texture, firmness, and decreased wrinkles due to increased remodeling of epidermis layers.

Drawing blood, to be used in plasma lift

So, I finally got around to trying it. Blood drawing was the most scary part. I really, hated it. But, luckily, it was done pretty quick. They ended up taking about 24 ml of my blood to be spun for plasma.

Platelet Rich Plasma injected under my eye

Some more injections into my face

They have also injected some PRP on top of my head to stimulate hair growth. Not, if it will work, but We'll see))

Overall, it was not bad. Can't say that it was painful. It has been 3 days. I am feeling fine. I guess, I'll have wait and see for a few weeks to see if it really worked. In any case, I plan on doing it 2 more time ( 3 treatments are usually recommended).

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Interesting...

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Hope it works well for you, Vitaly. Please keep us posted on the long term benefits. How’re you doing, my friend?

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Interesting sounding procedure... at least its more natural in the sense its using what you take from your own body...

Would definitely be interesting to see updates with how you feel over time...

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Interesting sounding procedure... at least its more natural in the sense its using what you take from your own body...

Would definitely be interesting to see updates with how you feel over time...

thanks. it has been 2 weeks so far. i can see some improvement in nasal folds. and overall i think the skin looks better. but , i am not expecting supervisible results because i don't have any real signs of aging. i'll probably do it 2 more times

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Seems like a waste of time and money. To each his own though.

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Hair! You solved baldness!

Edit: where are you that has such weird walls

It's just my kitchen. Well, not really mine. It's an apartment that I am renting)) It says that it's suppose to grow hair. But I am not too sure. I mostly did it to get rid of small wrinkles.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store