How I Wish~

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Tainted Glory said:
Just out of curiousity more than anything...Let's propose a hypothetical situation. I'm in the US, so lets say I were to drive up to Canada, Toronto perhaps. Once there, I found an Asian aro that suited me. Let's say i bought it and headed back to the states. Now, I've been thinking about this for a while. To get across the border, I would probably stuff it inside a bag full of clothes a few miles before the actual border. I'd also fill Poland Spring bottles with tank water to do water changes during the trip. Now, what would happen if I were caught? If I were to take my mom and dad along with me on the trip, that would better my chances of avoiding them searching my trunk?

Again, this is mere small talk. I highly doubt I would go that far for an aro. OK, so I would...
Maybe so brudders in US would like to link or post what are the panalties if caught trying to smuggle Asian aros into the US??

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
RockyGoldy said:
Yes Koji...please dun keep posting all these temptatious (is there such a word?) Asian aro pics to our dear bros and Sis in the US...

wait they will get back at us by posting other monster fishes that we cannot get in Singapore..then we will really cry!!! :cry: :hitting:
hahaha!! Oh yah... =X but still asia aro rox!!! :grinno: :hitting:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
That is a stunning fish :drool:

arofanatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
sg
unknownuza13 said:
Koji stop posting all these asian arowanas that us unfortunate people in the states cannot have.

Is there any glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel of bringing asian arowana here?
well guess u have to find some ways exporting asian aro...
there's a will, ther's a way...

Dragon Keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
WESTERN S'PORE
RockyGoldy said:
Yes Koji...please dun keep posting all these temptatious (is there such a word?) Asian aro pics to our dear bros and Sis in the US...

wait they will get back at us by posting other monster fishes that we cannot get in Singapore..then we will really cry!!! :cry: :hitting:
Let Koji post more picures.........i want see all the gaints / monsters from other countries, hahaha.... Always nice pictures from Koji. Thanks.

Dragon Keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
WESTERN S'PORE
RockyGoldy said:

Let Koji post more pictures.........i want see all the gaints / monsters from other countries, hahaha.... Always nice pictures from Koji. Thanks.

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
I have viewed the whole collection that just arrived from the singapore LFS "IMPERIAL PALACE"....

This batch of indo reds are indeed superb.............All sold within 24hours!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store