How Is This Acceptable???

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reading their explanation why not just charge everyone the lower price of $10? Making it more affordable for people of all classes.
It's just plain old spitefulness....and fan of rap or not,no half decent promoter who's put together a lineup of acts worth even paying to see would think of pulling some crap like that.

Reactions: MrsE88

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
It's just plain old spitefulness....and fan of rap or not,no half decent promoter who's put together a lineup of acts worth even paying to see would think of pulling some crap like that.
Agreed

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I had to delete a post, because I was feeling some old fashioned spitefulness myownself.

The honourable (and chronically youthful) opposition has revealed in the news, that their dream is to drive our POTUS into terminal meltdown. This is how they will capture the government.

I feel incensed, as an old man, and he is 10 years older than I.
This is elder abuse. Absolutely reprehensible. They claim he is mentally retarded and then they want to inflict insanity on the disabled?

It is also sedition. As in The alien and sedition act.
It's not legal to subvert the government, as a whole, then just claim it was only about the non-crime of abusing a pariah.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well I am no historian. Those laws have evidently expired.

Sedition, is still a crime, however, in a different form:

is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it. The following provides an overview of this particular crime against the government, with historical references.
(Ripped off from Wikipedia.)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm lost here.....has any of that got something to do with the rap show?

• Haha
Reactions: Ulu

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Sort of lost me too. Anyway, this ticket pricing seems to have backfired. Somebody's stupid idea.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Not on yer life.

BTW, there is a connection:
"...the non-crime of abusing a pariah. ..."
Someone felt it OK

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com