How much water is needed

Sea born

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2019
So I currently have a 10x5x3 pond in my backyard but want to have an alligator gar, rtc, 2peackock bass, and a large mouth bass. How much bigger should I make the pond?

Reactions: tlindsey

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
I’ve seen people kept them in worst conditions

Reactions: dr exum

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
So I currently have a 10x5x3 pond in my backyard but want to have an alligator gar, rtc, 2peackock bass, and a large mouth bass. How much bigger should I make the pond?
Welcome aboard

I assume you live where it stays warm. If not the PBass won't survive. Gator Gar have been recorded to get over 5 ft. but the dimensions would be fine for the others.

Sea born

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2019
Welcome aboard

I assume you live where it stays warm. If not the PBass won't survive. Gator Gar have been recorded to get over 5 ft. but the dimensions would be fine for the others.
I live in Texas so yaeh the weather stays pretty warm I am a little concerned for winter though looking for a heater

Reactions: tlindsey

fish_dude199

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2019
Dude do not put the p bass and the large mouth together they will not get along,ust take the p bass indoors.

Reactions: Chicxulub

Elite Aquatics of KY

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2018
Just in general i would go as large as you can comfortable make it. Your stocking options will increase all the way around then!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store