How or what to feed my eel?

Drumm22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2020
I do not mean to insult you but I have not heard of frozen blood worms floating when they break apart, we’re you just tossing them in or were you helping it by stirring it and whatnot?
Well the frozen cube floats, but if I thaw them out they get chomped by all the other fish bc they slowly float down. My bad.

Chief Tom

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2020
Put the cubes in a cup of tank water until they thaw. My African frogs get plenty on the bottom.

Reactions: Drumm22

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Well the frozen cube floats, but if I thaw them out they get chomped by all the other fish bc they slowly float down. My bad.
Ahh that’s what I was looking for, thank you comrade. Here’s what I would do, feed the other fish, grab the cube, hold it in your hand above where the eel is, rub it around in your palm so it breaks up, then shoo away any curious fish so that the eel gets them. It’s eat if you do it at night. You could also get a length of pvc pipe and put it inside after you put the tube in and let it break apart and fall down so it gets delivered directly to where the eel is.

Drumm22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2020
Ahh that’s what I was looking for, thank you comrade. Here’s what I would do, feed the other fish, grab the cube, hold it in your hand above where the eel is, rub it around in your palm so it breaks up, then shoo away any curious fish so that the eel gets them. It’s eat if you do it at night. You could also get a length of pvc pipe and put it inside after you put the tube in and let it break apart and fall down so it gets delivered directly to where the eel is.
That's a good idea perfect thank you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store