Howdy!

Dexdomitor

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2022
Texas
Howdy from Texas!

I've actually been lurking on here for a few months now. Really have appreciated the YEARS of information via threads and discussions that I have been able to sift through.

Still consider myself a rookie aquarist. Have had a few small tanks throughout my life, but this past year my husband and I got REAL serious about the hobby.

We went a couple of years without a tank, but then my husband decided to clean out and set up his 55g again... and suddenly, l was inspired. Now we have 6 planted tanks and are constantly wanting more........

My current pride and joy are my longfin albino senegal bichirs. ? Bichirs have been my dream fish for many years, and after I bought a 60g setup from a coworker I immediately began looking for the LF Albinos of my dreams. Got them online from TheWetSpot and I've had them for about a month now, and they are the fishy loves of my life. Of course, now I want ALL the bichirs. Hahaha... so now I'm dreaming of a 125+ tank that I can fill with more monsters.

I looooove planted tanks. All of our tanks are planted. Most are low tech for now, but my husband has been trying to set up Co2 in two of our tanks. Every part he orders seems to arrive broken, though... so that's a work in progress.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
Howdy from Texas!

I've actually been lurking on here for a few months now. Really have appreciated the YEARS of information via threads and discussions that I have been able to sift through.

Still consider myself a rookie aquarist. Have had a few small tanks throughout my life, but this past year my husband and I got REAL serious about the hobby.

We went a couple of years without a tank, but then my husband decided to clean out and set up his 55g again... and suddenly, l was inspired. Now we have 6 planted tanks and are constantly wanting more........

My current pride and joy are my longfin albino senegal bichirs. ? Bichirs have been my dream fish for many years, and after I bought a 60g setup from a coworker I immediately began looking for the LF Albinos of my dreams. Got them online from TheWetSpot and I've had them for about a month now, and they are the fishy loves of my life. Of course, now I want ALL the bichirs. Hahaha... so now I'm dreaming of a 125+ tank that I can fill with more monsters.

I looooove planted tanks. All of our tanks are planted. Most are low tech for now, but my husband has been trying to set up Co2 in two of our tanks. Every part he orders seems to arrive broken, though... so that's a work in progress.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!
Welcome to the forum!
We love photos here BTW.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store