I Am Back!

darkness975

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
irgendwo
hi all,

I am not new to the site by any means, I created my account a great many years ago but I have not been active for some time. I believe I might have even had another account at one point but this one I've had for over a decade. I recently rediscovered my login information and I am back you could say. Looking forward to participating in the community again!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
hi all,

I am not new to the site by any means, I created my account a great many years ago but I have not been active for some time. I believe I might have even had another account at one point but this one I've had for over a decade. I recently rediscovered my login information and I am back you could say. Looking forward to participating in the community again!
Welcome back!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Aye, welcome back comrade, so glad you decided to stop on by again! Hopefully you stay for a good while :).
What tanks ya got?

darkness975

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
irgendwo
Thanks all.

Sadly at the moment I have none. I had to downsize significantly when I moved a couple years back. I will start requiring more tanks when I move again to a more permanent location.

I do still have a handful of my terrestrial invertebrates such as tarantulas and scorpions but I had to downsize that collection as well when I moved.

Prior to that though, my invertebrate and fish collection was pretty extensive. I had several tanks of fish scattered throughout the house and also a great number of terrestrial invertebrates that were in their own room as well.

I never kept monster fish at least so far, but I have had a great many of different setups with tetras, barbs, angelfish, cichlids, loaches, and any number of other types of freshwater fish. I never got into salt water because of the increased amount of care required but who knows, someday I may just delve into a saltwater aquarium as well. There certainly are some noteworthy saltwater fish specimen out there that would be a blast to keep.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
:welcome: back. you are not the only here that does not have fish anymore. now I have birds, blue and gold macaw, greater yellow crested cockatoo, goffin cockatoo and recently kids got a cockatiel hatchling.

darkness975

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
irgendwo
One of my favorite fish of all time is Astyanax mexicanus. The Blind Cave Tetra.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store