I am new 40 minute timer lol

Fish-Keeping Assist *Bot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2021
Minnesota
What's this all about I don't regret joining this forum because it looks incredibly complicated, which is just the way I like things, but could somebody please tell me how this forum is organized? I love to see so much action in here though.
I am from Minnesota and became obsessed with fish as soon as somebody showed me an African cichlid tank, at which point I purchased four afrcian cichlids without knowing what they were but kept them all happy for about 9 months, of course, this was after having the aquarium a community tank for a while this tank is a 36 gallon aquarium. After getting bored with just four adult cichlids in a 36 gallon (one almost died but got was healed somehow:/) I bought a 55 gallon tank at which point I have been failing a couple different tank communities of many African cichlids due to the fact that my heater killed them all. ok. My current fish have been doing great right now. I figured out later that the fish I had were a cobalt blue pearl Mbuna Im forgetting it now, is that a real fish he almost died, a Maingano who never came out of his rock didn't know that lol A Blue Dragon Blood Male and a Strawberry Peacock female. Those two latter actually ended up breeding, but I never got anything out of it except for a lone surviving hybrid (feel sorry for that myself.) k the story's all done. That's my fishkeeping career in short. I know just about everything about African Cichlids except for filters and all the species, But I can identify a lot of fish. I can only identify so many species however.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Welcome to the forum!
Essentially there are a whole lot of sub forums for the various types of fish we keep.
To see what’s new, simply open up “what’s new”.
Profile shows stats about you or others, and you can direct message other members.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
What's this all about I don't regret joining this forum because it looks incredibly complicated, which is just the way I like things, but could somebody please tell me how this forum is organized? I love to see so much action in here though.
I am from Minnesota and became obsessed with fish as soon as somebody showed me an African cichlid tank, at which point I purchased four afrcian cichlids without knowing what they were but kept them all happy for about 9 months, of course, this was after having the aquarium a community tank for a while this tank is a 36 gallon aquarium. After getting bored with just four adult cichlids in a 36 gallon (one almost died but got was healed somehow:/) I bought a 55 gallon tank at which point I have been failing a couple different tank communities of many African cichlids due to the fact that my heater killed them all. ok. My current fish have been doing great right now. I figured out later that the fish I had were a cobalt blue pearl Mbuna Im forgetting it now, is that a real fish he almost died, a Maingano who never came out of his rock didn't know that lol A Blue Dragon Blood Male and a Strawberry Peacock female. Those two latter actually ended up breeding, but I never got anything out of it except for a lone surviving hybrid (feel sorry for that myself.) k the story's all done. That's my fishkeeping career in short. I know just about everything about African Cichlids except for filters and all the species, But I can identify a lot of fish. I can only identify so many species however.
Welcome aboard

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store