I got accepted to high school!!!!!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
So I got accepted to one of the best veterinary highschools near me that I know of so I have a major question how is high school like?!?!
I was only in a normal high school for a month before I got out but as far as I found out it’s boring, lots of work, studying, and dealing with morons that you are forced to call your peers.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I was only in a normal high school for a month before I got out but as far as I found out it’s boring, lots of work, studying, and dealing with morons that you are forced to call your peers.
So...kind of like, um...life? And, as in life...it is what you make it.

OP, what exactly is a "veterinary high school"? Is it specifically geared to prepping you for veterinary school? Never heard of it, but good luck!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Congratulations. Also curious as to what a "Veterinary highschool" is?

Pretty much everywhere you go will be like this

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
So veterinary is actually a magnet program in the school which actually lets you graduate as a veterinary assistant which then in turn lets you get accepted faster into colleges that focus in that or in my case marine biology.

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
High school is fun, if you made some bad choices in middle school, you can change stuff around. You can make new friends, lots more fun/a little bit of freedom. The only downside are finals.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Please try and condense your posts, you can quote several people at once. Helps declutter threads

Interesting how magnet programs work, we have nothing of the sort here.

High school is fun, if you made some bad choices in middle school, you can change stuff around. You can make new friends, lots more fun/a little bit of freedom. The only downside are finals.
Your friends make a bid difference. Work hard, have fun and don't stress it too much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store