I should post...

House of Barbs

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2018
Essex, UK
Hi All,

I’ve been on mfk for years but never posted and since forgot my old details!

I regularly hashtag mfks on instagram so thought it was about time I finally posted! I’m sure there will be a few familiar faces, so to speak.

Feel free to add me on instagram @house_of_barbs

From Essex, UK where a close friend and I are in the middle of setting up a ray breeding facility and aquatic store. Looking forward to sharing that with you as things progress and seeing everyone’s stock and projects on here in the meantime!

Great work with the site/app!

Cheers,

Stu

Tiphani

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2018
Apologies this doesn't have to do with your post
Can someone tell me how to make a new post. I have a concern about a clown Knife fish and I can't figure out how to make a post

NathanKS

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2016
Nor*Cal
Hi All,

I’ve been on mfk for years but never posted and since forgot my old details!

I regularly hashtag mfks on instagram so thought it was about time I finally posted! I’m sure there will be a few familiar faces, so to speak.

Feel free to add me on instagram @house_of_barbs

From Essex, UK where a close friend and I are in the middle of setting up a ray breeding facility and aquatic store. Looking forward to sharing that with you as things progress and seeing everyone’s stock and projects on here in the meantime!

Great work with the site/app!

Cheers,

Stu
Welcome to the forum!

Apologies this doesn't have to do with your post
Can someone tell me how to make a new post. I have a concern about a clown Knife fish and I can't figure out how to make a post
Navigate to the sub forum you want. I suggest:

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forums/freshwater-diseases-and-health-issues.35/

And then click “post new thread”
On mobile it’s at the top, on desktop it’s on the right hand side.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store