Is it aggressive during feedings?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Can tell in the video what kind of wolf. Too far away. Get some side profile shots and jaw shots from underneath outside the tank up close to see pores and folds. That's the best way to tell.

Long term not sure if it'll work out with wolves and cichlids. There maybe peace but can lead to territorial issues. Just be prepared in case it happens....like with a separate and ready tank or a divider.

reefman

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
In front of my tanks
Can tell in the video what kind of wolf. Too far away. Get some side profile shots and jaw shots from underneath outside the tank up close to see pores and folds. That's the best way to tell.

Long term not sure if it'll work out with wolves and cichlids. There maybe peace but can lead to territorial issues. Just be prepared in case it happens....like with a separate and ready tank or a divider.
It's a Mala but I'll try to catch it to grab a pic or some close up shots. I do have extra tanks if it doesn't work. I could see a territorial issue seeing it shredded the ery sp Peru I put in there. There aggression reminds me of dorados. My old dorados were the same and didn't take crap. The wolf also doesn't take crap. I've seen it turn on the red texas after the Texas snapped at it.

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
The smaller wolves and bigger wolves don't ever mix well.

It's good the mala can handle its own. Scared to see when it get bigger. Hopefully no massacres.

I thought the title was ID not Idy lol.

reefman

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
In front of my tanks
The smaller wolves and bigger wolves don't ever mix well.

It's good the mala can handle its own. Scared to see when it get bigger. Hopefully no massacres.

I thought the title was ID not Idy lol.
Me either or its gonna be in solitary confinement. It's gone after my fingers but I was also teasing it lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store