If you had to be a fish, what would it be?

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
A response to "Most Hated Fish"
This question came up in the video Joey/King of DIY did with Solid Gold, whatever her name is, and it was the only redeeming bit in the whole video.
Anyway, I would be a loach or cory. I have kept many fish and these always seem to be the happiest.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
A response to "Most Hated Fish"
This question came up in the video Joey/King of DIY did with Solid Gold, whatever her name is, and it was the only redeeming bit in the whole video.
Anyway, I would be a loach or cory. I have kept many fish and these always seem to be the happiest.
I'd be a ray. All the people who keep them know what they're doing.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
In the wild I'd like to be a trigger. Cruising around a beautiful reef being one of the smartest, baddest ****ers out there sounds nice.

In reality I'm probably a poly though. Slow, fat, lazy but generally peaceful to other polys. Generally.

Reactions: J. H.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
In the wild I'd like to be a trigger. Cruising around a beautiful reef being one of the smartest, baddest ****ers out there sounds nice.

In reality I'm probably a poly though. Slow, fat, lazy but generally peaceful to other polys. Generally.
I had the exact opposite thought process, I'd be that douche that does 65 MPH and launches myself over the deck of a boat trying to spear someone lol.

Reactions: Angelphish

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mako shark.........a missile with lots of sharp teeth
Noone is omnipotent out in blue water. It swarms with orcas, big billfish, tunas, bigger sharks, etc. Anything pelagic lives a hard, violent life ever searching, always watchfull, even an orca is mincemeat if it comes across a mother sperm whale...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store