in memory of beefcake, godzilla, and george

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well it turns out my oscar and my managuense both died three days ago and the day they died i had called my mom to check up on my animals and she neglected to tell me they died thinking my summer would be ruined. they died along with my lizard

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
stay away from us dude. next thing ya know we will start droppin too. naw man im j/k. im actually really sorry to hear that. i love all my animals, and have a tender heart. hopefully you find nice replacements.

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
i actually dont know how they died im in montana right now so i dont know how my mom just called me with the bad news and they were my favorite fish

mrsrobertson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Rhode Island
I_Luv_Cichlids said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well it turns out my oscar and my managuense both died three days ago and the day they died i had called my mom to check up on my animals and she neglected to tell me they died thinking my summer would be ruined. they died along with my lizard

Sounds like you are having a really bad week!! Sorry to hear of your loses.

cenecker

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Eternal, Impenetrable Darkness
what kind of lizard did you lose?

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
kill the woman

i hate that
my dad killed some of my fish

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
this is the summer of death i tell you
everyone is loseing fish this summer
and i no two people that died. sorry for your loses i lost all my fish to tlast month

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Sorry to hear :(

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
well the lizard was a green anole, and now i have a disease in my tank or something so im going home tommorow or the next day by bus. to replace my lost loved ones i might get a red devil and a texas cichlid

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store