Interesting printing read

Ibn

Feeder Fish
Dec 8, 2004
San Jose, CA
Good stuff there. Just used CS2 to print out 180 plus images at a Bar Mitzvah using similar settings this past Saturday (4x6 on Ilford paper using two Epson R200s).

Ibn

Feeder Fish
Dec 8, 2004
San Jose, CA
Just replied to your PM, Rich. Hope that's it, otherwise let me know and I'll go through the settings on my R200 when I get back home.

Schnauzer

Fire Eel
Original poster
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Maine
I have a HP but had a similar problem . I tried every setting I read about and anything in between to no avail . I had plenty of ink in the ctgs. . Finally I bought new ctgs. and tried them one at a time . First two no change but when I tried the third one it came out of it . Turned out I had a bad ctg. . The ctgs had been working fine then one died on me . May not be your problem but would be worth looking into I would think .

squidfish

Feeder Fish
Think I may have resolved it Ron. It was a combination of print settings, paper but also coincided with a change of cartridges. That is the difficulty when you have a printing problem there are just so many variables..lol

Cheers

Rich

hir0

MFK Member
Oct 16, 2004
Azores, Portugal
some plaecs recommend that if you change brands you change them all out. something to do with the consistency and colors being different. i've also read it's recommended you print a little bit out to use up and leftover 'old' ink.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store