UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
F fenderwai welcome!!!

MFK... Let me tell you I have been bugging Johnny to be a vendor on here for a long time... his store essential caters to the MFK crowd and his prices are great.. The #NNJMFK guys and myself usually take a ride there at least once a month and let me tell you for those of you unfamiliar with the geography around NYC.. it is a pain in the butt to get there... but we are never disappointed! Any fish I have asked him for he has been able to source...

Now get a list up so I know if i need to come out next week!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Good to see you here John. This has been my favorite shop since you guys have opened. I've got some of my rarest monsters from here. Prices and customer services just cannot be beat. I've seen fish here that I've only seen in magazines. Thankfully you're just a quick ride across the river for the northern NJ boys! Welcome to MFK!

Reactions: mrrobxc and johnaro

johnaro

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

My name is John Ip - the owner of Monster Aquarium Inc. Company was found in 2013, ever since then my life is just getting busier and busier ... We mainly focus on exotic & rare fish, bringing fish that you could only see on a book / video into live. We update our Facebook page almost every week for stock update & promotions.

Thanks for all the customer who have supported us in the past two years and we will keep up the hard work.

John Ip
Monster Aquarium Inc.
131-08 40th road
Flushing NY 11354
Tel: 347-732-0373
E-mail: Monsteraquarium@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/monsteraquariuminc/
U finally here haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store