Is it possible for me to get a little lucky?

Zoomzoom951

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2007
NYC
I know butti doesn't eat feeders but i figured a change cause i just feed him pellets all the time... i think im gonna see whats at the local fish store and see whats available. And for Oii.... dude that thing will get aggressive i say once it hits the 4" mark espeacilly in a tank that size. Right when mine started to get larger and the anal fins started to get larger it aggression went through the roof. Its funny cause everybody who saw the tank b4 he got crazy maybe when he was 2-3 inches thought he was the cutest fish... now he is the dominant monster lol... so good luck OII.

oii

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Michigan
yeah I know, my dad had one when I was younger. That thing was a monster.. I know all about them. I'm hoping he will make it in the tank I have him in now until income tax time.

altimaser

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2006
South East Florida
Sorry about the multiple reposts and didn't even notice what I had done till today.

doug67

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2007
Canada
You could get lucky,but chances are slim.
Those are some mean fish!Awsome fish as well.
I had six in a 230 gal a few years back,and I couldn't put anything else in there.They killed all new comers .

Murko

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2007
Japan
My Butti 6-7" has killed everything I've tried to house with him. Large Comet, Dovii, 3 plecos (in a single day), Oscar...he's a crazy bastard. He will not tolerate anything and usually he will kill if I leave the room for more than 10 minutes.

He eats bloodworms, Hikari gold, some other longer pellets he will eat right out of my hands..he actually swims slowly to the top and lets me drop them into his mouth. I occasionally drop a feeder in there or some crayfish from 10g tank.

eh besides that good luck trying to get your Butti a friend.

Zoomzoom951

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2007
NYC
Yea im looking around but leaning towards maybe a pike or clown knife b/c they seem to dwell more toward the bottom. And btw i love how he ruins my tank everyday... like yesterday the gravel was nice today its just 2 mounds o well im just leaving it like that i guess thast how he likes it... he won the battle lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store