Jade Goby pair

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
That’s fascinating that they filter feed on First Bites with those big mouths and don’t touch the guppies...lol. I may have to get one. How’s their aggression?
I have had a couple that were very bossy over the years, but for the most part the ones I have kept are cool. Wouldn't keep them with really aggressive fish, but they are a nice fish for large semi aggressive community. Some of these guys are very owner friendly.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Do you still have these guys?

Seems like you have more experience than most I have seen this far. I may have brought a pair of these guys home recently.

Just wondering if the really dark colours are typical and light is stressed or the other way around?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Do you still have these guys?

Seems like you have more experience than most I have seen this far. I may have brought a pair of these guys home recently.

Just wondering if the really dark colours are typical and light is stressed or the other way around?
No I don't I only keep Marble Gobys now got rid of all my other sleeper species. Gobys change colors for a variety of reasons (tankmates,backgrounds,gravel,feeding, courtship display and more) so I couldn't tell you mine were never the same color all the time.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
No I don't I only keep Marble Gobys now got rid of all my other sleeper species. Gobys change colors for a variety of reasons (tankmates,backgrounds,gravel,feeding, courtship display and more) so I couldn't tell you mine were never the same color all the time.
Thank you for your response. I was worried about them at first because they were so pale for so long. Now that they are settled in and finally colouring up, I am actually the homing them. I await to reduce my bioload in this tank since I have some new rays that are my keepers. I originally only took them because a friend was trying to decrease his bio load.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store