Jardini Agression

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I keep hearing how Jardini's are agressive. That you can't really keep them with anything. I hear that about a lot of fish and yet, there's always seems to be a lot that aren't so aggressive like my Jack Dempsey. Everywhere I've read, Jack Dempseys are agressive and were named afer the legendary boxer because of his aggression and tenacity. My Dempsey is the most timid fish in the tank. So my question is...anyone have a Jardini that isn't "so aggressive."

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
It all comes down to $$$$! But they are in 225G Tank
I have 13'' jar with clown loaches,plecos,blood parrot's & Hystrix stingray some people say im F****D But BAH! It's only money! :headbang2

My Jard leaves all my other fish alone!!! bu thte day he starts im moving in my indoor pond! :thumbsup:

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Ive heard that Jardinis are one of the More Aggresive Aros, but ive yet to keep one.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
joeytoe said:
Ive heard that Jardinis are one of the More Aggresive Aros, but ive yet to keep one.
Same here. I kinda want one. My lfs is selling some for $20 at 2" to 2.5". I'm thinking of getting a 300g tank and putting a Jardini with a pleco, a clown knife, and maybe a few others.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
WOAH! try it...thats an awesome price!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store