Jardini Arowana, Hoplias Malabaricus, Jaguar Cichlids

Ram301

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
[YT]2Pcx0YJILEg[/YT]

Watch my fish feed on this feast of fresh fish and shrimp. Including my wolf fish a.k.a. the piranha eater feeding on a jumbo goldfish that's loaded with NLS pellets. This particular fish is the only one in the aquarium that eats goldfish and we do not recommend feeding any other type of fish this sort of diet.:cool:

Redskins forever 21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
VA USA
Awesome feeding video, I actually was at a sushi bar today during lunch which has a 75g and 150g both have arowanas in it. They are some sweet fish! Will have to share this video with my co-wiorkers, who were with me at the time, who were amazed by them(One was huge and all white--gorgeous)

Ram301

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oh yea they love to eat tilipia especially the jardini me and my girlfriend purchased it at a local exotic fish shop called Riverdale Pets, it was a gift for her at 4"inches the jardini measured after the first day i had the jardini. Which is now a 1 footer i want the jardini to reach atleast 2.5ft. expectations are high but comes with great reward especially with the arowana species like the jardini.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store