Jardini at US Border

chomoney

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why stress so much over an Jardini just buy one in the states. I’m sure there’s tons of Jardini, lei, whatever around you are without the risk... unless it’s not a Jardini :D lol
Great price and convenient to grab while I’m here. Would probably have to drive just as far from home to get one in the states where I am.

I agree though, debating on the (potential) stress for a relatively common fish!

Reactions: Dloks

chomoney

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why stress so much over an Jardini just buy one in the states. I’m sure there’s tons of Jardini, lei, whatever around you are without the risk... unless it’s not a Jardini :D lol
Great price and convenient to grab while I’m here. Would probably have to drive just as far from home to get one in the states where I am.

I agree though, debating on the (potential) stress for a relatively common fish!

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
My last crossing I didn’t declare 4 fish and they held me for 3 hours and detail searched my car. Just declare it and call them in advance so they are prepared while you cross. Friend back than brought back a P12 stingray and called in advance and their trip was a smooth sailing. Good luck.

chomoney

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
My last crossing I didn’t declare 4 fish and they held me for 3 hours and detail searched my car. Just declare it and call them in advance so they are prepared while you cross. Friend back than brought back a P12 stingray and called in advance and their trip was a smooth sailing. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. Heading back tomorrow and I think I’m going to do exactly what you describe above.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
I'm sure it's easier to bring Canada to US than it is vice versa. The Canadian border agents I have dealt with in the past were wound pretty tight.

chomoney

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm sure it's easier to bring Canada to US than it is vice versa. The Canadian border agents I have dealt with in the past were wound pretty tight.
Funny you say that... I’ve had that exact same experience in the past!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store