Jing Kang

dyajz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2007
Syracuse
Bought this FH for $5 from a LFS about 2months ago..they labled it as a RD..knew right away that it was a JK by the red eyes..sorry picture quality sux..just proud of how it turned out so I'd thought I'd share some pictures..:D *the pictures do no justice for his & her colors*

JK with my female FH..hoepfully they breed soon..

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
very nice pair you got going on there bro
your comment that you knew it was JK because it had red eyes though? That is not just a JK trait RD as well as all the other FH have it to except some Kamfa FF etc. I'm sure that kamalau female you have there has them too correct? Very nice fish though, let us know if you get some fry:popcorn:

dyajz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2007
Syracuse
BastardFish;1161594; said:
very nice pair you got going on there bro
your comment that you knew it was JK because it had red eyes though? That is not just a JK trait RD as well as all the other FH have it to except some Kamfa FF etc. I'm sure that kamalau female you have there has them too correct? Very nice fish though, let us know if you get some fry:popcorn:
Thanks..but yeah, my female has red eyes also..I was stating that I knew it was a FH bc it had red eyes..as for RD's..do you mean red devils or red dragon FH?..what i meant by my 1st post is red devils, I'd never seen one with red eyes..but if you mean red dragon..i know that the majority of FH's have red eyes excpt Kamfas at times..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store