July Raffle Over Yet? Whats the new August one for the States? LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Are we having a raffle for here in the States, or is that Arowana Singapore raffle gotta be the main one? Just wondering....have a few ideas for the raffle if we do it hear...i.e. some pbass...pike cichlids, or both! :p

BTW...is the July raffle done yet?

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
WAHOO!! Rapps is gonna donate his 5 Crenicichla sp. 'atabapo'!! AWESOME!! That would definately blow my socks off!! Any pike cichlid from the Lugubris family would blow my socks off! Or pbass!! LOL!! Those are bout the only things that would blow me away though...lol...but still anxiously await! Are these raffles always gonna be free? Or are they gonna start having to buy raffle tickets? Just curious! Kewl beans!! PIKE CICHLIDS!! AWESOME! :D

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Pike cichlids would be awsome, I would enter that one. As for pbass...LOL, I don't have near enough room for them though I wish I did.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
I think A LOT of people would enter for the pike cichlids!! LOL!! I think we should get a petition going to try and get a pike cichlid one going! Maybe we could talk Rapps outa his 'atabapo'...oh man that would be sweet!

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
three eyes you say? hmmm......naw..no thankz..too common. Now some pike cichlids....*coughs* particularly the rarer ones from the Lugubris family....hehe...THAT would be awesome! Never been done on ANY of the sites!! Which sucks....:p

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Any pike cichlid for me would be fine because I don't have any...rare or common. I really like C. marmorata, C. cincta and C. tigrina myself.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Crenicichla atabapo, marmorata, lenticulata, and cobra are my fav. pikes! So i second that marmorata! :D I've never heard of tigrina though...can you post a picture?

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
NM...found a site with a picture!! WOW!! Those are pimpin pikes! I would love to have some of those as well!! New pike added to wish list!! :D Is that really what an adult looks like? CRAZY KEWL! I had no idea! I really need to get an aqualog! LOL!! geez!! Those are pimpin kewl!! :hearts:

Creni_tigrina_FW.jpg

View attachment 1119396

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store