Jury service shock!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I received a letter the other day summoning me to attend jury service in September. There was a leaflet in the letter explaining some details regarding the coronavirus.

I looked at it and burst out laughing. I let the wife have a look and she immediately said, "oh dear, they've missed that one somehow, I wonder how that got to the printing stage?"

Have a look at the main leaflet and then the close up image of the ladies head with the mask on. Surely the wife and myself can't be the only ones to spot the designers faux Pas, lol.

IMG_20210808_112330_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210808_112341.jpg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I suppose if you're obsessed with penises.
Not obsessed, just observant, and that sticks out like a..........(insert word of your choice), keep it clean guys, lol.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
No, it's not just you...I saw it as well.

And, apparently...arch condemnation notwithstanding...so did TwoHedWlf TwoHedWlf ...! :)

I'm already making up a mental list of all the other MFK regulars who are going straight to hell with the three of us...:)

This is very reminiscent of the fiasco here in Canada a couple decades back, when the then-newly-formed Conservative Reform Alliance Party began sending out printed material with its name...and acronym...proudly up top. Yep...the public paid for all that stationery, too. :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Maybe they need a better designer who isn't likely to put their foot in the proverbial and embarrass the court authorities.

You know, someone who's pretty good at doodling and is sensible enough to create a more appropriate design.

Ah well, that's me out of the running, I'm not bad at doodling bit fall a country mile short regarding the "sensible" requirement, lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store